Sony VAIO VGN-AR11M CORE DUO T2400 160GB Black PC Big SALE

Product Description

For the user on the move who wants desktop performance wherever their work may take them, the AR Series combines everything you would expect in a notebook with two items that you wouldn't - a High Definition optimised 17 inch ultra widescreen display, and the latest Intel dual-core processor. It means that as well as offering wireless connectivity and portability, you also have the power, screen size and resolution to get the most from professional software. A larger viewing area makes it easier to use fl...

GOD AWEFUL!
After owning this laptop for just over a year now, I am in a better position to give a more accurate review. And frankly I am very dissappointed. I willl list all the problems that have occured with this laptop - please bear in mind that I do not abuse this laptop it is well looked after and whenever I take it out the house it is in a protective bag. The following problems have occured with this laptop during my ownership:
-Media center remote ceased to function
-Screw FELL OUT of the bottom casing causing a pice of trim to fall loose which I have had to tape back into place.
-Rubber feet have all but one fallen off.
-Screen surround rubs against keyboard area when closed causing scratches.
-Side trim does not fit properly.
-Side Trim eventually came loose.
-Panel mounted eject button stopped working.
-SD card readed ceased functioning
-Paint around SD card holder and internet/bluetooth switch is flaking off.
-Mute button does not...
Sony VAIO VGN-AR11M CORE DUO T2400 160GB Black PC images0

Product Features

Sony VAIO VGN-AR11M CORE DUO T2400 160GB Black PC images0

Sony VAIO VGN-AR11M CORE DUO T2400 160GB Black PC
ASIN : B000GIY408
List Price :
Price :
You Save :

This Sony VAIO VGN-AR11M CORE DUO T2400 160GB Black PC functions fantastic. user friendly as well as alter. The Cost of this was reduced compared to other areas, my partner and i other places explored, rather than considerably more when compared with comparable item.

Category: Vaio Laptops & PCs
Brand: Sony
Rating : 3.4
Cek Special Price Today
Buy Sony VAIO VGN-AR11M CORE DUO T2400 160GB Black PC

Review 1 : WHAT CAN I SAY
Laptop worked for 1 month then ceased functioning. Worse still could not back any data up as laptop overheated when trying to do anything as ambitious as burning data.
Sony helpdesk v.poor and did not seem to want to talk to me at all. But for John Lewis I would probably stil be waiting on Sony now. As it was took 3 months for Sony to fail to repair laptop aeventually got a refund. Bought Toshiba as replacement - absolutely fine and their helpdesk have been v.helpfull.
Review 2 : WHAT CAN I SAY
Laptop worked for 1 month then ceased functioning. Worse still could not back any data up as laptop overheated when trying to do anything as ambitious as burning data.
Sony helpdesk v.poor and did not seem to want to talk to me at all. But for John Lewis I would probably stil be waiting on Sony now. As it was took 3 months for Sony to fail to repair laptop aeventually got a refund. Bought Toshiba as replacement - absolutely fine and their helpdesk have been v.helpfull.

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

Popular Posts