SONY VAIO VGN-AR51J Core 2 Duo T7250 2 GHz, 2048 Gb, 250 Gb 17 ", Blu-ray Disc player / DVD±RW burner Qwerty, Vista Home Premium English Get Rabate

Product Description

I expected better from the Vaio
I expected better performance from this product, compared to other computer I owned this felt very much average. Crashed several times displaying the blue memory dumping screen for no reason whatsoever.
Some other Dell computer can deliver more for less.
SONY VAIO VGN-AR51J Core 2 Duo T7250 2 GHz, 2048 Gb, 250 Gb 17

Product Features

SONY VAIO VGN-AR51J Core 2 Duo T7250 2 GHz, 2048 Gb, 250 Gb 17

SONY VAIO VGN-AR51J Core 2 Duo T7250 2 GHz, 2048 Gb, 250 Gb 17 ", Blu-ray Disc player / DVD±RW burner Qwerty, Vista Home Premium English
ASIN : B000YSUAWQ
List Price :
Price :
You Save :

This Kind of SONY VAIO VGN-AR51J Core 2 Duo T7250 2 GHz, 2048 Gb, 250 Gb 17 ", Blu-ray Disc player / DVD±RW burner Qwerty, Vista Home Premium English perrforms fantastic. easy to use and also alter. The Cost of it was much lower when compared with other locations, my partner and i other locations explored, and not far more as compared tp related product or service.

Category: Vaio Laptops & PCs
Brand: Sony
Rating : 4.0
Cek Special Price Today

Review 1 : I expected better from the Vaio
I expected better performance from this product, compared to other computer I owned this felt very much average. Crashed several times displaying the blue memory dumping screen for no reason whatsoever.
Some other Dell computer can deliver more for less.
Review 2 : A slightly belated review...
...given that you are unlikely to find this model on sale anywhere today. However possibly a valuable caveat emptor for anyone looking for a high end laptop. I've had my machine for around 2 years and it has always been a reliable workhorse. Reverting to my previous Vaio reminded me of just how good this PC is. It's got a fast processor, a graphics card and screen capable of running HD media, a Blu-Ray drive (although only a DVD burner), wireless N capability out of the box and decent on-board memory and hard drive. The software supplied is also good, Photoshop Elements, BD-Win, etc.. I have no complaints about the performance of the machine. So why not 5 stars? Well, Sony supplies the machine with all of the software (apps, OS, drivers, etc.) installed on the HD and with no discs. They recommend that you create restore discs when you first get the PC set up (good advice!), but ultimately this only protects you from software corruption. If the hard drive fails as mine did (and I don't...

Blog Archive

Arsip Blog

Popular Posts